Re: Dealing with the Hoi Poloi

shotgun is in my mouth.  Ahhh...relief from the humiliation of the superior
wit of Inspector Stoo and Judge Leaman.

Jeff:

WAH WAH WAH. I warned you, as did others. You brought this shit on yourself, carried it FAR beyond any reasonable level, lied, insulted, and all for nothing. Nobody made this happen to you except YOU. It's not about Stoo or I...it's all about you and your "special needs." If you act like an asshole, you'll be treated like an asshole.

Where's that can of Raid...

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML