Re: A simple statement from this male. And this one.

In a message dated 10/24/02 10:59:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> I find myself doing things that people tell me I can't do....because Pete
> always has.

Kevin, that literally gave me chills when I read it. This thought has entered
my mind many times.

What will be glorious is when Pete finds out that he can do things that  even
*he* thought he could never do.  This is beyond the "self". And natural
selection.  Maybe he already knows this.  I want to hear more about it from
him!

Jon in Mi.