windmills, Whofreaks and admission

Thanks you fellow freaks: VT Kevin, Joker Jim and beautiful Jacqueline. Glad you liked the Magic Bus story guys! Jim, I play an SG and I'm usually in a trio, coincidence or conspiracy? Don't be embarrassed about practicing the windmills, it's more embarrasing when you miss them on stage ;)Although it's fun when you're hand starts dripping blood, like try doing the continuous move ala Young Man Blues @Isle Of Wight of the end of Who Are You. I know how you feel though. I'll never forget the first time my mom walked in on me practicing all my stage moves in a mirror (behind the head, w/the teeth, windmills a plenty) I can only liken it to being caught masterbating. Actually, it's the same thing isn't it?
Oh and I will admit when I'm wrong. I gave a listen to Four Faces and you guys are right...it's KEITH!!! I have to chalk that one up to an incorrect assumption on my part. My bad! That is Roger singing though right?(kidding)
Also thanks to Kevin O'Neal for his wonderful "Who Banter" series.
Hey Kev, can I do the next one? The banter on the Watford (2002) show is priceless and would love to post it. However I don't intend on stealing your idea and wouldn't do it w/out your permission:)
Oh and to Helen in Russia, dont' take offense at the Stones bashing...
I don't care one way or the other but I've learned to attribute threads like that to 'Post-Who Tour Withdrawl Syndrome'. It's a very serious condition and there is no known cure (except of course for a Who show) There is only therapy for us individually. Some of us listen to bootlegs, some of us bash the Stones while some of us play Magic Bus in front of a roomful of drunks. Still others transcribe Who banter as if it's part of the Watergate tapes. All in good fun, no one will hate you if you like the Stones...we'll only hate you if you say they are better than the Who ;) Welcome, comrade!
peace

Andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."