A simple statement from this male.

I love The Who.
I love Pete Townshend.
I love Roger (but not to the degree that I love Pete.  Probably due to an
identification thang.  I'm more a thinker like Pete, than a doer like Roger.
But, I do love Roger's loyalty.  Can't underestimate the power of loyalty.
Cuts right to the heart of a person's character.)
I love-ed John, but in different way than either Pete or Roger.

For the longest time, I've considered Pete like a big brother.
His words have influenced me in sooooo many positive ways.
I find myself exploring his religious thoughts (although I'm more of a
Golden Rule deciple).
I find myself doing things that people tell me I can't do....because Pete
always has.  Like touring Europe for 7 months after College.  Like owning
dogs.  Like taking up sailing.  Like buying a big sailboat.  Like moving
into a mountain cabin/house after leaving the big city for a simpler, more
real way of living.

I love the music.  But, I love the impact on life more.

Much love to go around due to this mans words.

Kevin in VT
(I 'aint skeerd!)