Re: Cobain - magic bus - Rizzle ? - Cobain

In a message dated 10/23/02 10:27:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> >For Rizzle. I feel the same way.
>
> Did I miss something?  Who the heck is Rizzle?

That is -Snoop Dogg- for  the word "Real".  Like in: "For Rizzle, my Nizzle"
which is interpreted  "For Real, my Nigga".  Or more plainly "I understand
what you are saying, man".  I have been rounding out my musical knowledge for
the past few decades myself. ;)

Great post Cousin Kevin, I will get to the details later, as I am just
checkin' in.

Jon in Mi.