Yet More Press On The Cobain Diaries

BBCNews.com is running a story about the Kurt Cobain diaries:

Two interesting snippets are:

"The influential former singer of rock band Nirvana said he decided
to kill himself to escape a "burning, nauseous" stomach illness.""

- and -

"One entry includes the line: "Hope I die before I turn into Pete
Townshend.""

This is getting more press than the "Pete is gay" ordeal from the
late 80's.

Notice how in each case Pete's been drawn into the line of fire in
order to generate publicity & increase book sales.

- SCHRADE in Akron