Re: Disturbed & Order in the court!

This I can believe. I have seen Disturbed live before, but I haven't
seen Korn. I thought they were pretty good live, but then again, I
haven't seen Korn, and I haven't heard Disturbed's new cd yet.

Nicole:

Some bands just don't translate well to the stage. Especially in this day and age, when technology rules in the studio. But a real Disturbed fan would probably go home quite happy. I know this: the pit WAS bouncing while they played.

the conclusions seem valid to the casual reader. The motivations that Mark
assigns to me are truly astonishing creations. They are lies.

"It's not true/It's not true/I'm telling you..." Who. You told me yourself you were going to "clean up the list." If you deny that, you're a liar. You were out to run Mc off the list...keep in mind I'm not the only person who knows ALL about this stuff...if you deny that, you're a liar. You quit the list over it, upset because you couldn't have your way! Or...why DID you quit, then, if not over Mc? Huh? Were you lying then, or now? Why were trying to get your friends to quit this list too? I mean, damn, did I dream all of that stuff or what?

On an historical note, he's removed the context of all the incidents cited
(including his role in them).

Did I do a THING to help you? No, in fact you got angry when I didn't, nor did any of those in your confidence help. Oh, yeah, you told me about it. We all talked about it. But you were on your own, weren't you Buck? And the context is completely accurate, too bad you don't have the guts to admit it. It's really sad to see you try to deny and squirm out of it here and now. You're truly gutless. I expected at least you'd own up when busted. Guess not.

He calls me a "troll" and a "turd" after

"Whatcha see is whatcha get..." Dramatics. Your very words, for someone disrupting the list (that's you in a nutshell) and you yourself said to me you were the turd in the bowl! Jesus, Jeff, is there an OUNCE of integrity in you? Or are you trying to set yourself up as an innocent of some kind, the accused, the wronged? Whitey PLEASE! Get CLOSE to real, at least! I have to laugh! BTW, who insulted who first? Don't cry foul after you've broken the barrier yourself. Wah wah wah all the way home.

Let me explain why refuting these lies matters to me. It matters because I
go to concerts.

"You had to be a big shot/Din't ya..." Billy Joel. Is THIS the part where we talk about what you had to say about the British fans you met when you went over? Or will it be "out of context" too? Never mind, you'll just deny it all I'm sure. I wish I'd saved all that EMail, though...boy would YOU be fried! "Will I still be the big man..." Brigands. Yes, being a "big Who fan" is what's important to you. Fancy yourself I leader, I imagine. More important for you to be respected even than the truth. "But he's a small headed man..." Jefferson Airplane. The truth will out, chum. BET ON IT!

forums. I feel that it is better to try to flush this stuff when it is

"You should look shamefaced, my lad..." Jimmy's mother in Quadrophenia, the movie. Hey, I didn't say I'd use ONLY lyrics! Yes, Jeff, you're Mr. Innocent and I...once a friend you invited to stay in your house...am for no reason just making this stuff up to randomly make you look bad, out of the blue, lying left and right, calling you names and generally showing you to be pondscum. Why would I do this? Who knows? There is no reason that I can figure, and I think I'd know! I know you were mad at me, never told me (or anyone else) why, but I was never mad at you...so it doesn't compute, Captain! I was trying to remain friendly with you despite your (what is called in this part of the country) ugly behavior. I forgave, I ignored, I tried to keep it nice. My behavior doesn't make ANY sense, does it? Well, unless what I've said is true and what you've said is false. That is the only way it makes any sense...I wonder why... "I wonder wonder, ooh badoo WHO!..." Monotones.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML