Order of the day

The private emails consisted of you issuing orders to me and then you
telling me to leave you alone, just as you have done here.

Jeff:

Ah, you're a persistant little fellow, aren't you? Is that what REALLY happened, Jeff? Funny...I happen to save the one you sent me, and this was the first thing YOU said:

> I tried to resolve it privately with dozens of exchanges with you. I can't imagine what further private correspondence could possible accomplish.

So I could see you were predisposed not to work anything out, and decided not to waste any more of my time with your pigheadedness and told you to leave me the fuck alone. Something you're absolutely unable to do. That was the only thing that could be construed as an "order," yet you use it twice. With a lack of material, trying to decieve someone are you? Tut, tut.

I will not follow your orders.

A suggestion is not an order. I was trying to spare the others your pettiness. But I forgot...you're the anti-troll who became a troll. You want to disrupt this list, you don't like it as you told me in dozens of exchanges. "A toilet bowl with a turd in it," I believe you called it. You created a second EMail address to disrupt things (Buck). You had decided to go on a crusade to rid the list of people you didn't want on it (you decide these things yet somehow I am the "self-important" one trying to be a "leader" of the list). I guess that makes it pretty clear who the "turd" is after all. Now it seems you're back on that self-assigned mission, indeed it does. You won't be happy till there's no one left but you, I fear. But I will not waste any more of MY time with you, but instead respond to you with lyrics (because it will amuse me and annoy you). Here's your first, regarding how you hide behind snide remarks and sarcasm:

"I see you running/Don't know what you're running from/Nobody's coming/What'd you do that was so wrong/Don't be afraid just/Look at yourself..."   Uriah Heep, Look At Yourself

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML