Disturbed and Vespas :)

"Show description above, Disturbed is better in the studio. They weren't
BAD, mind you, it's just that Korn was a lot better."

This I can believe.  I have seen Disturbed live before, but I haven't
seen Korn.  I thought they were pretty good live, but then again, I
haven't seen Korn, and I haven't heard Disturbed's new cd yet.

"And NO, no pit for me. A girl once came into my store with a boot tread
imprint in her head from a mosh pit, which probably left a scar, and I
wonder how she'll explain THAT to her grandkids...anyway, it's not for
me."

Yikes!!  That's rough.  I've been in many pits actually, and mostly I
prefer the pit over seats, but metal pits have always scared me.  I don't
know if I have the guts to brave a Korn pit.

Who content:  I saw a show on MTV called FM Radio, and in this episode
there were a bunch of kids who apparently get together and ride scooters
in a very Quad-like manner.  One girl was even wearing a Who shirt. :)
They were from Scottsdale, AZ.  It was neat.

Nicole

"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."-Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon        "Don't ever let life pass you by." - Incubus  My Journal:
http://nikki983.diary-x.comIM: IluvBtles

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. Click Here