Re: Disturbed/ Chicago cds

I went three shows and could only relly hear pino at the pnc show.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicole C.
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 5:38 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Disturbed/ Chicago cds

"and you should never stop gathering either, as I intend to tonight at a
Korn / Disturbed concert."

How was that?  I'm jealous, I like Disturbed.  I hope you weren't in the
pit for that though, I heard it gets pretty bad.

In Who news:  I got my Chicago cds in the mail, and my overall statement
is this:  TURN UP THE BASS!!!!  Pino is a good bassist, and they need to
turn him up.  I could barely even hear him at the show cause the
acoustics at the Tweeter suck, but it doesn't help that they hide him in
the mix so much.  Give the boy a chance, for cryin out loud.  And Roger's
voice does sound a bit worse on the cds then what I remember.  But still
an awesome show.  Brings back good memories. :)

Nicole

"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."-Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon       "Don't ever let life pass you by." - Incubus  My Journal:
http://nikki983.diary-x.comIM: IluvBtles

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here