amen

Brother Schrade said "I listen to music I *enjoy.*  Isn't that what music's
for?  I'm not gonna listen to a bunch of crap that doesn't get me off just
so I can have a more well-rounded knowledge of what's out there."

and "Like I said, I listen to what I enjoy, not what I *think* I'm
*supposed* to enjoy."

That's ALL I'm sayin'.

Pete Townshend said "The Who is a brand name, and two old guys called Roger
and Pete. I think I'm going to stick with the two old guys and let the brand
name look after itself..."

I love this quote.  It really sums up the whole 'is it or isn't it The Who?'
question perfectly.  And even if the two old guys decide not to brand
themselves The Who, I will probably still call them that.  After all, IT IS
JUST TWO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...semantics :-D

Jeff