From: Andy Cummings thekindpad@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:01:18 -0400
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: underrated Who

bored...

So I had a 'sit down' with some Who discs last night (like many nights for
alot of us I imagine) and I can't seem to get a certain song out of my
head.
The song "Four Faces" from the Quad movie soundtrack. What an infectious
little ditty that one is, eh? To me it's one of the more theatrical songs
from Quad (even though it's not on the original LP) and every time I listen
to it, I can't help but feel that this is much like "Pure and Easy" was to
Lifehouse. It really seems to sum up the whole theme of the story. Not to
mention that as a fan of musical theatre, I feel this song would be the
highlight of any stage production of Quadrophenia. Anyway, just thought
this
one was highly underrated.

"I don't talk to musicians...
  they might influence me."
     - Pete Townshend
       Mansfield, Mass  7/26/2002

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.

http://mail2web.com/ .