underrated Who

bored...

So I had a 'sit down' with some Who discs last night (like many nights for alot of us I imagine) and I can't seem to get a certain song out of my head. The song "Four Faces" from the Quad movie soundtrack. What an infectious little ditty that one is, eh? To me it's one of the more theatrical songs from Quad (even though it's not on the original LP) and every time I listen to it, I can't help but feel that this is much like "Pure and Easy" was to Lifehouse. It really seems to sum up the whole theme of the story. Not to mention that as a fan of musical theatre, I feel this song would be the highlight of any stage production of Quadrophenia. Anyway, just thought this one was highly underrated.

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."
- Pete Townshend
Mansfield, Mass 7/26/2002