Re: before we lose sight of the Stones comparison...

From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@adelphia.net>

AEB said:

""Every fucking band since the rolling stones* broke serious hymen
in about 1962 have been, and has been, a buncha rolling stones* wannabee's!"
Including The Who-> !!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Damn straight I said that, and will stand by it 'til my dying
breath.

Dems fightin' words!

Anytime! Chose the time/place and bring the Jack Daniel's. ;-)

Of course The Stones always wanted to be drunk, stoned delta bluesmen. They
never quite pulled it off IMO.

Yeah, I guess you're right, so, I think I'll put on my
Tommy Roe and Barry Manilow "Stand Off at the Crossroads"
album and dig on some real white boys lost in the blues....
......great stuff.......!

If I want delta blues, I prefer to go to the
source.

Charly Patton's "High Water Everywhere?"

Kokomo Arnold's "Kokomo Blues?"

Hambone Willie Newburn's "Roll and Tumble Blues?"

How 'bout some Henry "Mule" Townsend?

Willie Brown?

Johnny Shines?

Honeyboy Edwards?

Do any of those qualify, Jeff? ;-)

So there!

It's Not True, it's not true, I'm telling you, cause I'm up here and you're nowhere....it's not true.....SO THERE!

In stores now:

Jeff "Son Jr." House and TheBlindBleedin'GumsBritishBastard's new
CD:

"Pickin' Cotton & Blues Licks at Stovall's Plantation, Vol. I."

Stay on the lookout for Vol. II, subtitled:

"Lost in the Delta, Stuck in the Bayou" (it's good-to-go!)

in stores Spring 2003

~AnEnglishBoy~