Who Banter Time!!!!!!!!!

Hershey 2002
*Start of Show*
<Loud Cheering, gets softer, than louder again....Pete strikes opening chord
of ICE, but guitar is not on, and pick breaks...silence...then some cheering
and laughter. >

Pete: Just fffffuck-off all of ya!
<crowd cheers and laughs>
<Pete launches into ICE, followed immediately by Substitute and a blistering
AAA.>
*After AAA*

Pete: Thank you! <pause for cheers and applause> Well it's not too bad is
it?  It's not too hot really.  Nice breeze comin' in now from somewhere out
there. Ya know this is..we..drove in from the airport...this is *such* a
beautiful place.  Ummm, I know not everybody who's here is from the local
place but there's some beautiful homes....and some lovely trailors..and some
beautiful churches. <Roger mutters something> Well *I've* got a trailor!
I've got the littlest Airstream they make.  It's called a Bambi.  And I use
it...
Roger: I thought it was a Bee Hive!
Pete: I use it as a surf shack.  In Cornwall..........where I live..where I
take my son surfing sometimes...and.............and it looks like a good
kind of family neighborhood around here..so we're just going to come and
fffffuck it all up!
<LOUD cheers!>
And for those of you who don't......cuss and swear, I'm really sorry that
the first thing I said was what I said.  It's one of our betta habits.
<someone in crowd mutters something..."get on with it" perhaps?>  You mean
it's ok for me to masturbate?  <crowd cheers approval>
Roger:  Carry on!
Pete: That's what I do!

<Quick intro to WAY>
<Launch into WAY>
*After blistering WAY*

Pete: This is one of the few songs that we play...from the album colled Face
Dances.  It's collllled....we've stopped dedicating things to John
Entwistle....'cause we been waitin' and he hasn't shown up.   So.....how
every much we....ummm....how ever much we pray..<chuckling> he hasn't come
back.  We've got the most glorious Pino Palidino ON BASS.........  PINO
PALIDINO!
<crowd cheers loudly>  helping us deal with Another Tricky Day.

<Launch into ATD>
*After ATD

Roger: <cacks>  That was tricky.  I swallowed a bug!  And so did Zack!
<cacks again loudly to try and kick bug residue out of throat>  A Hershey
bug!  I hope it was chocolate.  <cacks and coughs kind of jokingly..but not
really>

<Pete and Rog say the following simultaneously:>   Pete: It's like being in
Papa Roach up here..  Roger: There seems to be a bunch of rubbish up here
on.......
<quick pause>
Roger: At least we get to perform barley (? kind of inaudible).  They don't
bite.
Pete: Papa Roach are kind of braver than we are.  'Cause they actually...the
bugs... they put the bugs in their mouths....and then..in the video he goes
<something visual> the bugs come out of his mouth.  Which goes to show that
these young new metal..heavy metal bands are much more brava than the old
ones like The Who 'cause they actually put *bugs* in their mouths.  <crowd
BOOOOOOOS loudly>  *AND!*  *I've* watched American television.  And, you
people are *MAD*! ............  *YOU*.....*EAT*....*WORMS*!!!!   <to Roger>
They eat worms, they do.  And they put <chuckling> it on the television.  We
get those shows in the UK.  My little boy's twelve, and he..he just looks at
it, and..hm..nothing.  Ya know.  Today they're eatin' worms, eating boars
blood, boars testicles....covered in worms <chuckles> no response.  <crowd
cheers and laughs>  This one's called Relay!

<launch into Relay>
*after Relay

<Cheering>
Pete: On the keyboards tonight John Rabbit Bundrick. Having a solo..just
fantastic.  JOHN..RABBIT BUNDRICK......FROM *TEX* *ASSSSSSS*!!!!!!!!!!
<crowd cheers>
Roger: So that's where he's from.
Pete:  Where they can't fucking..gr....sorry....sorry.....They can't grow
corn..however hard they try.  Jalipinio Peppo's.  Jalipinia Peppers is what
they grow.  This one's from a....a song from The Whos Next album call
Bargain.

<launch into Bargain>

More later!
Kevin in VT