Re: ass comparison

Schrade asked  "OK.  Best female ass in Rock.  Or Pop.  Who's your choice?
It can be a current artist.  Or an older artist.  Who's your choice?"

Do you have any photos of the ABBA ass in question?  I'm not familiar with
that one.

I'm definitely partial to current asses.  I mean, what the hell does it
matter if an ass has a great legacy?  The here and now is key.

Ya know, if you had as(s)ked me a few days ago I would have said Miss
Britney without qualification.  I've recently seen some photos of Shakira
and I am impressed.

Like I said, it is difficult to say until you've seen motion.  I've seen
Britney's in motion so I gotta give her the nod.

Jeff