Re: ass comparison

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:04:58 -0400, "Jeff House"
<whocasa@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Schrade said "And if I may be allowed one last comparison in my final
>statement:  At least we Who fans don't have sit through the embarrassment of
>watching Roger Daltrey wiggle his ass like Mick Jagger.  Or would that be a
>good thing?"
>
>I really wanted to check Roger out, but he did not do me that favor this
>year.  He spends way too much time facing the audience for my taste.
>
>Pete is a diffrent story.  I saw his ass.  I liked his ass.  I won't compare
>it to Mick's because I've not had the pleasure, but Pete's ass is very nice
>in it's own cute way.  Or should I compare Pete's to Keith's?  Is it unfair
>to compare a guitarists ass to a singer's ass?  Hmmm...
>
>I am not embarrassed about my proclivities to notice and compare these
>things.  I have to look at them.  They are there and I can do it, so look I
>must!
>
>I've got nearly 30 years of ass noticing experience.  I've seen asses in
>nearly every State in the Union.  I've checked out men, women, children,
>dogs, horses and many other beasts of all ages.  I think I bring a very
>unique perspective to the ass comparison table.
>
>Thanks for the straight lines.
>:-D
>
>Jeff

Here's Roger's ass from early in the tour:
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/media/rogsarse.jpg

And some older (and more revealing) pics from "McVicar":
http://kathy.hispeed.com/mcvicarnudes.html

Hope this helps your worthy studies. :-)

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org