ass comparison

Schrade said "And if I may be allowed one last comparison in my final
statement:  At least we Who fans don't have sit through the embarrassment of
watching Roger Daltrey wiggle his ass like Mick Jagger.  Or would that be a
good thing?"

I really wanted to check Roger out, but he did not do me that favor this
year.  He spends way too much time facing the audience for my taste.

Pete is a diffrent story.  I saw his ass.  I liked his ass.  I won't compare
it to Mick's because I've not had the pleasure, but Pete's ass is very nice
in it's own cute way.  Or should I compare Pete's to Keith's?  Is it unfair
to compare a guitarists ass to a singer's ass?  Hmmm...

I am not embarrassed about my proclivities to notice and compare these
things.  I have to look at them.  They are there and I can do it, so look I
must!

I've got nearly 30 years of ass noticing experience.  I've seen asses in
nearly every State in the Union.  I've checked out men, women, children,
dogs, horses and many other beasts of all ages.  I think I bring a very
unique perspective to the ass comparison table.

Thanks for the straight lines.
:-D

Jeff