Re: Ya gotta wonder...

> I guess I am gonna have to explain this one as well.
> The Stones put on a good show.  They are very professional sounding
> and polished. I really like them.
> The Stones know who The Who are and what they have done in the last
> 2 years. At the CFNY they got beaten by them again. I am willing to
> bet that Mick and Keith remembered that before going out this time.

OK, that's what I thought you were getting at but I wasn't sure if the
sarcasm was directed at me personally.  I can be a right twit.  ;-)

However, where as it would be nice to think the Stones were profoundly
influenced by The Who's CFNY set, & made some kind of substantial shift
in their live sound to....compensate?  From what I've heard from people,
the Stones have been pretty loud & raw-sounding on their past few tours,
as well.  I don't think this is something new for the Stones.

Besides, compared to, say, the band Nashville Pussy, or the Makers, The
Who are "professional-sounding & polished," as well.  Ooops!  I made a
comparison.  Forgive me of my sins, Jeff.  For I know not what I do.

And if I may be allowed one last comparison in my final statement:  At
least we Who fans don't have sit through the embarrassment of watching
Roger Daltrey wiggle his ass like Mick Jagger.  Or would that be a good
thing?

- SCHRADE in Akron