Re: All alone in the end zone; Recycle race

Steve here, well, sorry, I was readfing and contimplating...besides, I'll
willing to change my mind...and it would've been dangerous (still is)
'coming out' sometimes.

:)

Bet I'd buy another ticket to see the Who, but bet I won't be seeing the
Stones...for the price, the who (who's left :)) moves me - albeit back
twenty five or thirty years, but they still move me - allow me to forget my
age, and my reality.

Steve
>Scott & Steve:
>
>Well where the HELL were you guys when I was getting trashed for saying
these same things? All good things must come to an end. Or, to quote Ray
Davies: "Nothing lasts forever..."