Accuracy in reporting

	>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: Accuracy in reporting
>> Yeah, I don't see that calling him "Daltrey" is any kind of an
>> insult.  I call him Daltrey all the time, too.  "Dull-trey" would
>> insulting, but not "Daltrey."  That's his last name!
>

>Did any of you read the liner notes on Who's Next where Kit  Lambert
referred
>to Pete to his secretary I believe saying: "Townshend has blocked me at
every
>front!" and Pete heard it and was hurt by being referred to by his surname?

>Yeah, that is the basis of my point.  So there.

Doing some catching up, sorry about digging into these past threads.
But, they're so good!

I remember that in the liner notes, brother Jon.  I remember at the time
thinking I would have felt the same way had a supposed good friend referred
to me in such an impersonal way.  I would have been pissed!  Yeah, but
O'Neal....
Oh, now it's O'Neal?????
The point is, none of us are personal to Daltrey or Townshend.

To support Schrade,
I received my boot of Hershey.
Not a soundboard.
What struck me is how Roger's voice sounded.  Much rougher and deeper than I
remembered from any of the shows I saw this tour.
I don't get it.
That's one of the things that struck me right out of the gate this tour was
how wonderful Roger's voice sounded.

I don't get it.
Kevin in VT
The Who sucks.