Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #295

Ok -

I would like to reply to Andy's post. Can you just come to every concert with
me and get me all those great seats!!!!   :)   THat is what I hate most about
going to concerts. I can never seem to get close enough without spending a
fortune. I don't understand how you do it???  Do they just leave a bunch of
seats open for the last minute? I would be so afraid to do what you do and
then not get seats. And what about if a concert is sold out - then what do
you do???????

Gloria in Detroit