Re: The Demise of The Who?

<sigh>........After Keith Moon died, many felt like the Who's music (read
Pete's), basically was not up to what it was before Moon's death.

If (big if) Pete does write, with Roger (or even without, but Roger sings),
doesn't matter what they call themselves, it is going to flop, with Who fans
and others.  Ya know how I know this?  Because I have listened to people, who
say they love the Who, bitch, moan and complain that it isn't "The Who"
because Keith is dead, or because Keith AND John are dead.

It is sad, because no matter what Pete writes, and I believe this whole
heartedly, he will not be given a chance because of this stubborn mindset
that thinks that it isn't good if it was after 1978, and really sucked after
6/02.  What the hell!!

Just my two cents worth.  I will buy, listen and love it if Pete writes new.
He isn't a 20 or 30 or 40 year old poet anymore........but a 50 something
poet.  Obviously, he is going to write differently.......and that is fine
with me.

SicilianMother