Re: PT

Empty Glass - I like it, but when I listen to it now it is dated...does not
move me very much....

Psychoderelict - love it, my favourite of all his solo work, saw a concert
of it on PBS, would love to have taped it :(. Moves me much when I listen,
both with and without dialogue...

My wife doesn't like the dialogue...

White City - my second favourite. Have the video 'movie of the album -
increased its value for me. As I age, the going back concept hits harder....

All the best cowboys have chinese eyes / D - listened onbce, very much not
on my list of unrepeats -didn't do anytrhing for me

Scoop #1 - I really like this too - at least large portions of it, have
been un moved by other scopp releases,...guess I need to hear them a lot
more times, but I'm not likely to 'give money' for the priv.

Steve