Re: new diary entry

In a message dated 10/12/2002 4:24:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whocasa@adelphia.net writes:

> Sandy said "what's this about?"
>
> There was a film crew that shot the 2nd Mansfield show.  Not just the
> normal
> crew for the big screens next to the stage.  There were boom cameras and
> hand-held cameras all over the place.  One of the cameramen bumped into me
> several times, when he was getting crowd shots from the floor.
>
> I'm *assuming* that it will be released.
>
> Jeff

ok.   by the way, my name isn't sandy. in fact i'm not even a woman.
::looking under my pants:: nope. i'm not a woman.  not gay either.  ; )

"I know you're a boy"
"but you look like a f@#$in girl!"

- pete and roger (in right order). camden 2000