Re: Mediocrity and Accuracy

Rick:

Listen to My Generation. The first "Things they do look awful cold/Hope I
die before I get old..." Whoops, there it is...that's no opinion, there.

Mark:

I see (hear?) your point, it sounds ragged.  He sounds like I sound when
somebody calls me on the phone right after I've woken up; when I clear my
throat it gets better.  I think after Pino's bass solo (the first chance he
gets to go "ahem") he's better.  He sounds fine on WGFA.

Rick

http://mail2web.com/ .