Re: Roger at Shoreline

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

=====
Even AEB gave him mad props for the Irvine show, and he would be the >first one around here to tell the truth about Daltrey.
=====

Now, truth be told, I have not heard _any_ Encore soundboard officially
recorded shows yet.......

(my Irvine 9/15 has shipped per TheMUSIC email notice and
arriving tomorrow/today 10/11/02 per UPS email notice)

.........so I cannot say how a _sbd_ recording might show/highlight
imperfections that are not noticeable on the _aud_ recording I have,
but, I can/will tell you, again, that Irvine was, IMO, the best live
performance I have ever heard (and this is judged not by the EVENT,
but by the recording) TheWho-> perform with the exception of 2/14/70,
commonly known as "Live At Leeds" University.

Roger Daltrey was _unbelievable_ this night, just amazing, returning
my faith, fully intact, to that of the 1970's when I declared him the
best singer in Rock.

In the court of personal choice, if the _sbd_ official Encore recording does not live up to the _aud_ recording of same, this juror _chooses_
to believe that the fan recorded version is the definitive version.

~AnEnglishBoy~