Re: Mc and auto-destruction

In a message dated 10/9/2002 5:01:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Perhaps they were surprised you actually *got* the gig!  ;-)
> Congratulations, Coach.  Any auto-destruction?  Did you
> rub your microphone on the drummer's cymbals or anything?

HAHA!!!!  Funny as always, Scott.  No auto-destruction.  Not enough room and none of us can afford to break any of our equipment.  I may try to snag a cheap ass old guitar from a pawn shop, learn the MG chords, and smash it at a gig, but for now we can't do that.  Thanks for the encouragement, as well.

mc