Re: Message for Bjorn/ memorial

At 20:38 9-10-02 +0100, John wrote:
Hi Bjorn, I just tried to get in touch regarding the memorial but
something went wrong. I'm hoping to go if you could e.mail me privately.
Ya did get to me...

If anyone wants to meet up with me, I'm at the Astor Astoria on 71 Belgrave Road (near Victoria Station). I see De Hems is pretty near St Martin's... Tempting to go there (going there anyways).
Since De Hems is a populair meeting place (with great Dutch and Belgian beer), does anyone wanna meet up there?? I'll probably be there the 23rd & the 24th!

If anyone needs my cell phone #, lemme know.

Long live rock,

Bjorn