...and another thing

I just realized that I posted something that Mark will disagree with, since
I contradicted him.
I said "Mark is now giving us his "prejudgeless" view of the current Who
based on
two recordings (and his preconceptions)."

By preconceptions, I'm referring to his comparisons between the current Who
and previous Whos.  This logic requires preconceptions, which Mark has
applied.
Example:  "...Pino is too clean, and that it's inferior in every way to a
Who version."  The preconception here is that a Who version = distorted
bass.  I think we could list a few Ox exceptions to this.

Jeff