Re: Posting Problems

The mailing list may only be posted to by members of the list itself.

To determine if you are a member, the software checks to see if the poster's
e-mail address matches an e-mail address on the list (i.e., the address you
subscribed to the list from).  If there is a match, the message getsposted
to the list.

If there is no match, the message gets forwarded to me for review/approval
(prevents spam...  the software blocks about 30 spam messages to the list
each day this way).  Upon review, if I see it is a list member posting from
a different address, I instruct the software to post the message to the list.

Certain words and phrases in bodies of postings are also "trapped" for
review for similar reasons.

So Scott, what I suspect is happening here is that you are posting from an
address other than the one you used to subscribe to the list.

- Paul -