From: "An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: singing along
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 18:12:26 -0700

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

I think you are nit-picking here, AEB, but if you must know, singing along hardly disrupts the band on stage and to sing along with others in the audience doesn't disrupt them. It is not discourteous to sing along with the band, especially an anthem-driven band like the Who.

mc

You're damn right I'm nitpicking. ;-)

I don't go to concerts to hear the audience fuckin' sing.

I don't like most professional singer's voices, let alone the fuckin'
general/average Rock fan. ;-)

"Each to his own sewage."

Unfortunately, I cannot escape the sewage of the audience's
"sing-a-long" habits.

Maybe I'll take up cigars to alienate the folks around me like
their so-called singing does me.

Maybe, if I'm lucky, they'll move away!

~AnEnglishBoy~

"Driving in my car,
Smoking my cigar,
The only time I'm happy's
When I play my guitar."

~"N.S.U." Cream 1966 composed by Jack Bruce