Re: Tommy the movie, totally

Tell ya what Mark, I'll give Tommy (the movie) the same less
prejudicial eye that you gave the 2002 Entwistle-less edition
of TheWho->.

How's that? Seems fair to me.

Lew:

Completely fair, and I accept the challenge. Because I've been prejudgeless when it came to performance of the band, until I actually heard it myself. And, to put it bluntly, when I played My Generation from the Detroit show for my partner last Saturday night, the one from the soundboard, I couldn't help noticing how Daltrey's voice sounds like that of a 90 year old and Pino is too clean, and that it's inferior in every way to a Who version. Even the Land Of Hope And Glory version.

I've got Tommy the movie playing here in my store right now. Frank is combing his hair at Bernie's Holiday Camp. Great stuff! "You must be little Tommy/Well call me Uncle Frank..."

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
faith.yahoo.com