Re: "Who are They" update

From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>

> ...broke the string at the tuning knob so the guitar was irreparably
> out of tune, and he was out of strings.  We therefore were not able to
> play.  I think whoever wished that against us is a witch or warlock
> or something.

Ha!  That was me!  Nailed that one, didn't I?  Wonder what else I can
see in your future.....  Uh oh!  I see someone getting electrocuted!
Cancel the gig!  Cancel the gig!

Witch? Warlock?

Worse!!!

Scott's a sicko. Sum-beach is predictin' *mc's* electrocution and
torturin' the recently deceased at his funeral.

AEB~