Pete's Demos......Boring?

> > There is very little studio outtakes for the Who - most
> > consisting of boring Townshend demos
>
> Ha!  Weren't we just recently discussing drug abuse?  Somebody is REALLY
> stoned...

I don't know, I have a few friends who think Pete's demos are boring & I can kinda
understand their position.  Compared to Who versions, Pete's demos seem light &
soft.  I can totally see why some would consider them boring.  I don't, but I'm way
biased!

My freind Jeff once referred to the TOMMY demos as "Pete's Sleepy Time Demos."
I couldn't help but laugh as I yelled at him for saying that!

- SCHRADE in Akron