Re: Tommy Russell

> Alan, Very eloquent as always :-)

Yeah, great job, Alan.  There are many wonderful moments in the TOMMY
movie despite what loud-mouthed English boys trapped on the decadent West
Coast may say.  ;-)

One of my favorite images from the TOMMY movie is when the young Tommy
is twirling around on the beach with that box on his head!  Ha!  Classic!

And I'll admit I always tear up a little when the young Tommy is stuck in front
of that arcade game with the gun, & in his mind he's with his father in the cockpit
of the plane. <sniff>

There are just too many indelible images in that movie to broadly dismiss it as
cartoonish.

- SCHRADE in Akron