Re: This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)

From: SicilianMother@aol.com

In a message dated 10/5/2002 5:04:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> >We're even better than The Who->.

Lew,

Are you serious?.........I am speechless.

Johanna

My Dear Johanna(h)

Actually, I consider TheBeaTles to be a better PoP group,
in so far as pop sensibilities go, with a far reaching
variety of styles that bridged cultural differences more
so than TheWho->.

TheWho-> to me, are on such a different level, that to conpare
is folly. TheWho-> hits me inside my guts, deep down where keets
has been talking about, and upside like a bomb going off, like
no other band.

Now, I've been following this band, Gov'+ MuLe, and, IMO, they
are the shit, the best thing to come 'round since the great
British Invasions I & II. I get into small clubs, stand at the
very feet of Warren Haynes, the greatest guitar player I've
heard since....well.....the great British Invasion I & II
guitarists, and, quite frankly, until I saw TheWho-> in Irvine,
I truly thought Gov'+ Mule was the most powerful band in the
world out playing live onstage.

WRONG!

TheWho-> @ Irvine blew _that_ idea all to 'ell!

Anyway, there are so many levels that come into play to judge,
in each individual's opinion, who-> the "Greatest Rock Group
Ever" is/was.

For me, especially when you take my opinion of "Quadrophenia"
as Rock's finest and highest achievment into consideration,
as well as TheWho->'s uncontested _live_ superiourity to it's
peer group and more....the truth is plain to see......

The Greatest Rock Group Ever:

TheWho->

Is all OK in the world, now, my dear?

~AnEnglishBoy~