RE: ATN DUTCH FANS: "Chasing Destiny" (2,50 euro)

Yes Bjorn, please! I'll like to buy one of those tapes.

Crazy Keessie, your nextdoor neighbour

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]Namens Bjorn
Ciggaar
Verzonden: zaterdag 5 oktober 2002 23:48
Aan: oddsandsods@thewho.net; thewho@igtc.com
Onderwerp: ATN DUTCH FANS: "Chasing Destiny" (2,50 euro)

Hiya,

Just stumbled across 3 ex-rental tapes of "Chasing Destiny" at my local
video store (with Dutch subtitling), for sale for 2,50 euro each. Please
let me know if anyone is interested. Or pass it on to anyone who would be
interested.

IMO, it's one of the "better" movies Roger has done (he plays a hippy bass
player with a beer belly!).

Cheers,

Bjorn