Re: Hello

Andy Cummings wrote:

> Thanks Jeff,
> it was truly my pleasure! I only wish I could've done more preshows, had no
> idea it would go over so well! I have to be honest, getting praise from the
> hardcore fans really makes me feel good. Hope we can do it all again! Next
> time, I'm going electric! Oh, and was'nt that you down in front? You're
> always there aren't you?

Yes, Jeff is always there! ;-0

> Peace
> andy
> ps-anyone heard from Magik? he took some pics at mansfield and I've been
> hoping he'll post them at some point.

I'm back! Just got off a plane from London. Spent the past few days on Pete's
yacht, racing away. Had dinner with Roger too, laughing about how we set up the
audience at Tweeter, thinking we were mad at each other! Hahahahaha, if you
only knew the real story. Sorry, can't say anything more right now, gotta go!

magik