Re: Colitis?

<<<I think Kurt Cobain had colitis, I knew two people who worked for
competitors of mine in my previous career who had this and committed
suicide.  I'm no doctor, but I don't think there's a cure and that you feel
sick all the time.>>>

Ulceric coilitis or Morbus Crohn probably. These patients are tortured by
chronic diarrhoe. There's a treatment. Medication is done by applying
corticosteroids, however ulceric colon areas have to be removed by surgery.

Chronic diseases.

John William Kendall UK