Re: AEB and Irvine/Shoreline

In a message dated Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:25:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I have that show too. My vote is for Irvine.
>
> Why did you not attend Irvine, you at one time had tix???

Did you get the Shoreline CDs as a bootleg?  Didn't you also get the Irvine show via the music.com charoty thing, or was that also a boot?  I couldn't afford to come back out to California for the Irvine show, and I needed the money from my refunded tix.  If I could have, I would have flown back out since my sister lives near Irvine and I could have stayed there and gone to the show.  I don't think you and I could compare the 2 shows since neither was actually at both.  I will say that Shoreline was both musically and visually spectacular.

mc