Re: razzin

In a message dated Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:25:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> You know, I'm _not_ gonna stop razzin' yer ass at every
> opportunity, but I am trying to reduce the levels of
> hostility around here, be it between you and I, or the
> others (who-> shall remain nameless) who-> are having
> problems getting along.
>
> ~AEB~

And I wouldn't expect you to.  As long as it remains light-hearted, I thoroughly enjoy it.  I expect if you knew me personally, we would get along a lot better than you think we would.  I enjoy our little rivalry as long as it doesn't get too heated or heavy.  As I have said before, when your computer was down I was the first one to show concern for your well-being, thinking you might have had some health problems.  As far as I'm concerned (even if you are unable to return the sentiment), you are a credit to Who fandom.

mc