Smoking

	>From: Jdtr006@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: Smoking
	 >Ok, I am a smoker...still. Honestly I enjoy smoking very much, I
know what it
>is doing to me, but that is my choice, just as it was Johns. He wasn't
stupid.

Debatable.
He died before the age of 60 (don't know to what effect his cig. consumption
had).
You can look forward (statistically speaking) to a rather sedentary life
along with spending the last 10-15 years with an oxygen tank and a spittoon
to spit your chunks of lung.......just like my Uncle....who died at 62 of
lung CA and Emphysema.
But, as you say, that's your choice.

>I am a very courteous smoker and wouldn't smoke around someone that
>was truly bothered by it. This politically correct smoking issue is amazing

>to me only because we have so many more problems in the world to focus on.
>Just an opinion.....

Who said anything about being a politically correct smoker?
But for you smokers out there, my Grandma died of Lung Ca and Emphysema too.
She didn't smoke one cig her entire life.  All second hand smoke.

Kevin in VT