Hello

Jeff, re:

Hey Andy,
Thanks again for making the Mansfield pre-show special. The sing-along was terribly fun.
Jeff
(aka "Buck")

Thanks Jeff,
it was truly my pleasure! I only wish I could've done more preshows, had no idea it would go over so well! I have to be honest, getting praise from the hardcore fans really makes me feel good. Hope we can do it all again! Next time, I'm going electric! Oh, and was'nt that you down in front? You're always there aren't you?
peace
andy
ps-anyone heard from Magik? he took some pics at mansfield and I've been hoping he'll post them at some point.

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."
- Pete Townshend
Mansfield, Mass 7/26/2002