Re: Irvine 9/15 and AEB

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

So are you saying I should order it?

Not necessarily. I am only going to get the shows I was
at, that had something spectacular happen, or included a shift
in the plane of conciousness.

If you thought that show was amazing, you should have seen Shoreline.

I have that show too. My vote is for Irvine.

Why did you not attend Irvine, you at one time had tix???

Greatest audio/visual performance I have ever seen, of any kind. I was, in a word, stunned at many junctures, not knowing what to do with myself it was so amazing. It had to be as close to having Keith there as possible, as Zak, Pete, and Roger just took it into a gear not on the transmission and stayed there the entire night. If Irvine was even close to this, AEB, then you are one lucky SOB (not meant literally).<

I am an SOB, more than occasionally lucky, literally, but
me mum did love me!

I hope they decide to release a few 1st and 2nd leg shows so I have a >chance of getting the Shoreline show.

If I could EVER afford such a thing, would it not be wonderful
thing to have a band such as TheWho-> release every show officially
from a 3 month long tour??

Stranger things have.....................

I'm an English Boy, I'm a boy, but my mom _did_ admit it!!

~AEB~