The Detroit cd

In a message dated 10/1/02 1:45:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Maybe. I didn't say they'd disgraced themselves. But it doesn't appear too
> noble either, at least at the moment, with a reportedly hot show in my CD
> player.

To interject here, the Detroit show takes off after the Quad set (brilliant
piano on LROM) and they finally hit their stride on TKAA until the end. CD 2
is superior to CD 1.  This show was a 3rd leg opener and I felt the same
thing at Boston I, where the band took half the show to get the real power.
The crowd in Detroit live was *on* the whole time.  We sang YBYB really loud
and ithe backing vocals sound terrible when the crowd noise is gone. Weird.

I also ordered Grand Rapids (my favorite that I saw), Columbus (for my nephew
at Ohio state), Boston II, and Irvine due to the opinions of my fellow
igtc'ers that I value highly. Now if they would only put up that Hershey
show!

Jon in MI.