Who's Next DVD - cover scan, plus a question..

Hello,

I finally bought this r2 disc the other day, but I was horrified when it arrived in a dreadful jewel case. Is there anyone here who has the keep-case version, who would bother to make a descent (like 150 pixels/inch.. or.. anything really) scan of the cover, so that I can make my own version, and toss that awful jezel case to where it belongs? That would be great..

I also noticed that this version is slightly different than the one I recorded from tv before. The tv version did not feature the 'Join Together' clip, but it *did* feature the part where you hear only Keith and Roger in BBE. Why is it different like that? That was actually my favorite part of the whole thing.. :-(

Anyway, any help would be deeply appreciated..

Cheers,
Jonny