those interested in trading shows on audio and video

Looking for new traders or anyone who can offer me audio or video I dont have
already.  Some of my audio can be put to CDR others to tape cassette
dependent on whether the show required is in my collection on tape or disc.

Videos I can only record PAL but can accept NTSC or PAL.

Email me if interested and I will forward my trade list.

cheers
Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
  We have drums everywhere. As they go to the dressing room,
   please say an incredible thank you to The Who."
                                                   Compare Jeff Dexter The
Oval 18/9/71