Left for Live Deluxe reminder

Just a reminder, Left for Live Deluxe should be in stores next Tuesday, the 26th. I think there should be something in here to please just about every JE/JEB fan, both in the music and in the "extras" -- the banter etc.

After seeing "Nightmare" in the track listing I dug out Wistle Rhymes and had a listen...pretty intense. The words -- "Please wake me up, I'm having a nightmare/And it doesn't feel like it's ever gonna stop." -- perfectly echo my feelings during that surreal weekend last June in Las Vegas. On top of that, when the background violins at first appear they play "Amazing Grace".

Of course the irony in the lyrics of the included track "Love is a Heart Attack" is so thick you could carve it and serve it for dinner.

Not that I had anything to do with the production of the CD, but I do hope everyone likes it and thinks of it as a good tribute to John and the music he created and made possible.

I plan to put a short video up on johnentwistle.com Tuesday to help celebrate the release...some of you who shop at Best Buy may have seen it already :-).

Cheers,
--
Alan
R. I. P. Ox