Re: Klez at the scene of the crime; No new Who

Can we PLEASE just STOP this discussion about Klez, & viruses, &
people's email addresses? This is a Who list. Not a Klez list.

Scott:

But once Pete Townshend had a virus on his computer...so it's a relevent Who conversation.

How's *that* for depressing?

Suddenly Leaving Las Vegas seems like a "feel good" movie.

Or they could have broken up again. Can you imagine John trying to
convince Pete and Roger to record a song he co-wrote with Steve Luongo?

Rick:

No, but I also can't imagine Pete saying to Roger "Sure, we'll do YOUR songs. Mine aren't appropriate for The Who."

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML